The natural diversity of uniquely grown wood grain, the original authenticity of a stone, the characteristic appearance of the different materials and the unique creativity of the artist´s hand are all a visual part of the human living environment. Whether it be on the floor, on the wall, the ceiling, the stairs, on doors or furniture – the surface material supplies structure and colour. If it isn’t the original, it is a decorative surface with printed decor paper which creates a similar visual effect. Accurately based on the original and perfectly reproduced – that’s how the decor image gets printed on special paper by impress and, after further processing, it becomes a visual part of the decorative wood surface.
- Gravure printing on special papers (60 – 100 g/m²)
- Impregnating with resins for further processing by the client
- Environment friendly printing inks (water-based, free from heavy metals)
- Coating of chipboards and medium density fiberboards under thermal pressure
- High pressure compression for the production of laminates and compact sheets
- Laminated floors, worktops, furniture surfaces, etc.
Discover new possibilities to create your very own, individual colour range and experiment with our divers decor structures, colours and papers with the worldwide first ever Online Live Colouring System.