The impress finish foil is a special pre-treated paper. This paper can be finished matt or glossy, structured or uniform, with or without decor print. By applying our state-of-the-art coatings along with our advanced printing technologies, the final surface of the future wood panel is aesthetically created on the paper. The finish foils are then laminated onto the carrier material with little pressure and at a moderate temperature, while the connection between the plate and the laminated paper is enforced by applying additional adhesion. By doing this, we produce surfaces which are very pleasing to the eye and a pleasure to touch.
- Authentic reproduction of real wood and trendy fantasy decors
- Natural-looking surface structures
- Imprint surfaces
- Gravure printing on special papers (40 – 80 g/m²)
- Pre-impregnated or post-impregnated product versions with thermosetting resin and special lacquers for various applications
- Environment friendly printing inks (water-based, free from heavy metals)
- Envelope films, profile casing
- Finish foils: Direct coating of chipboards and MDF-boards, core-boards, plywood and lightweight building boards
- Furniture manufacturing
- Interior fittings
Discover new possibilities to create your very own, individual colour range and experiment with our divers decor structures, colours and papers with the worldwide first ever Online Live Colouring System.